Authorized Dealer for: AeroVironment, Autel, Blue Vigil, DJI (Consumer, Professional & Enterprise/Government), FLIR, FlyPro, FreeFly ALTA, GPC, Hasselblad, Lumecube, Measure, Micasense, Olympus, Parrot, Polar Pro, RED, Ronin, Sentera, Tattu, Team Black Sheep, Yuneec
Professional Drone Training Lessons and Flight School
We offer professional instruction for those serious about a career in commercial UAV operations. Our instructors have thousands of hours experience training on all manner of systems for both civilian and military clients, flying all types of missions from commercial surveying, mapping, inspection, search and rescue, feature films, television, music videos, and sporting events, to training civilian and military operators in war zones.
Our senior instructors are FAA-licensed private and commercial pilots. Your training will include guidance through the newly emerging FAA regulations governing UAV/UAS operations.
If your interest is being a payload or camera operator, we will provide comprehensive instruction on the techniques and procedures for filming, imaging, mapping and more.
All courses are provided as individual one-on-one instruction (except where noted) and are provided at your choice of our location or yours. Most courses can also be provided to small groups from the same organization.
- FAA Part 107 Test Prep – 15 hour individual course
- FAA Part 107 Test Prep – Charts and Airspace Course – 5 hours
- Primary Flight Skills (by the hour)
- Advanced Flight Skills (by the hour)
- Advanced Enterprise Flight Training
- Mapping and Surveying
- Inspection – Structure, Tower, Utility Lines, Solar Farms, Pipelines
- Film and Television Industry Orientation
- Camera Operations and Skills
- Agricultural Applications
- Real Estate Photography
- FLIR Systems
- Bio Hazard Operations
- Public Service and Emergency Operations
- Action Sports Filming
- Search and Rescue
- Disaster Reponse
- CRM Programs (corporate and agency groups)
- SMS Programs (corporate and agency groups)
- Maintenance and Flight Operations (corporate and agency groups)
- Grant and Funding Programs (corporate and agency groups)
- UAS Department Implementation (corporate and agency groups)
- Tactical Drone Defense and Offence (restricted to LEO and Federal Agencies only)